last week was kind of a weird one. it was only a 4-day workweek because of good friday, but my original plans of an easter weekend hiking trip with jane had to be called off so i was kind of bummed about that.
- harry potter and the goblet of fire by j.k. rowling
- this piece from lauren hough on her time as a cable guy
- one day we’ll all be dead and none of this will matter by scaachi koul
nothing! this is what happens when i’m all in with hogwarts.
supporting memphis / small businesses.
- undocufund: providing relief for undocumented workers
- global café’s fund for health care workers
- las delicias; crawfish from bayou; crawfish from local; hyderabad house; mulan
all i made last week was ragi mudde. the chicken and veggies from the previous weekend lasted me all week.
- 3 runs, including saturday’s can’t stop endurance virtual 5k
- walks on all the other days except sunday
- 10 minute core strength workout with becs gentry on the peloton app [free for 90 days right now!]
- ran into katie russo while on a walk and had a nice little chat
- zoom call with my rhodes trivia team
- arkansas expats in memphis happy hour call
- long chat with a current clinton school student
- saturday brunch zoom call with lauren and jen
- phone chat with maggie
- video chat with sneha
- purged and organized the bookshelf! so satisfying
here’s hoping for something new this week to pull me out of my rut.