we have officially made it through two months of quarantine, which still blows my mind. i took it pretty easy last week. after a busy week 7 with a lot of virtual calls and meetups, i took a break from technology as much as possible, and it was great.
two more books brought me to 26 for the year and 17 during quarantine.
- red at the bone by jacqueline woodson
- if i had your face by frances cha
now that i’ve finished my harry potter re-read i have been watching tv and movies like a champ.
- finished season 7 of brooklyn nine-nine
- the half of it on netflix
- finished season 8 of seinfeld and making progress on season 9
- the becoming documentary on netlix
- in this together: an american portrait story on pbs [my friends maggie and stephen are two of the producers!]
- toy story because why not
supporting memphis / small businesses.
- r.i.b.s / rylee’s run
- who gives a crap [last week but i forgot to include it]
- soy much brighter candle co
- rhodes college
- hyderabad house; aldo’s; gus’s; mulan
- a few long walks
- shelby forest hike with alex and solomon
- rylee’s run virtual 5k on sunday
- zoom call to sing happy birthday to our charlie-girl
- a quick facetime with emille
- a whole day with riggs
- saturday facetime with chrystal and pat
- sunday afternoon facetime with jane
it didn’t really fit anywhere else, but i finished a puzzle in a day and that felt worth mentioning 🙂