i’ll be honest, i was in a little bit of a funk last week. i overcommitted myself to happy hours and zoom calls, so i took a lot of time for myself over the weekend to get myself in a better frame of mind.
- harry potter and the deathly hallows by j.k. rowling. and just like that, the 2020 reread has come to an end.
- never have i ever season 1 on netflix — so good!
- parks & rec reunion! i needed this
- normal people on hulu — i loved the book last year and think they did a phenomenal job with the adaptation. this one will make you feel all the things
supporting memphis / small businesses.
- midsouth food bank [via jacob’s virtual concert]
- central bbq
- feeding america [via the parks & rec reunion show]
- maciel’s; dwj; max’s; wing guru
- weeknight fried rice with a hodgepodge of whatever i had in the house
- more peloton workouts:
- 10 minute core strength with matty maggiacomo [this one was hard]
- 15 minute core strength with rebecca kennedy
- a tuesday morning run
- shelby forest hike
- a few i forgot from last week:
- facetime with pete and kelly and their brood in virginia
- chat with steve [with a brief cameo by benny]
- long chat with lauren
- final round of trivia with the rhodes peeps
- travelers’ night in chat with adventurous kate and other readers
- facetime with chris and jessi
- virtual cooking class with molly
- pub quiz with friends in toronto, london, and bangalore
- nice long catchup with chrystal and pat
- hike with alex and solomon
- zoom call with priyanka and deboo
i think i might take this one off the update, but we’ll see what happens this week.
- cleaned off the coffee table
- switched out some picture frames
here we go, week 8. stay safe and stay home.