it’s hard to believe, but here we are with the final 35before35 post. i did not complete my list, but i think i did pretty well, and a few of the things i didn’t get to will be rolled over into my upcoming 40before40 list [you knew it was happening].
below is the final tally of what i accomplished, with a few notes next to things i didn’t.
go to a packers game at lambeau field. visit one new country each year. [sri lanka in 2015; malaysia + cambodia in 2016; portugal in 2018] be vegetarian for one month. complete the st jude half marathon. see a show on broadway. attend the candlelight vigil at graceland. treat myself to a proper spa day. buy a house.
- take a spontaneous trip.
- try at least 2 new foods.
- learn to [properly] drive a stick shift.
visit a new place in india. [pondicherry + mussoorie]
- drive along the scottish, welsh, and / or irish coastlines.
- take a cross-country train journey.
- spend an entire weekend watching the star wars, indiana jones, and the godfather trilogies.
see a lifelong favorite in concert. go unplugged and off the grid for one week.
- take a cooking class.
- go on a blind date.
publish a piece of writing.
- pay for a stranger’s meal.
drive the pacific coast highway.
- take a new-to-me fitness class. [we just joined the kroc, so hopefully i’ll get to this one soon]
- cross the 850-mile mark on the nike+ running app. [made it to 810, which i’m pretty proud of]
host a party. see a ballet. join an adult sports team.
- go ice skating at rockefeller center.
i’m pretty proud of how much i crossed off. here’s to the next list!