i can’t quite believe it, but this is my final quarantine dispatch.
as of today, i am back in the office to help prepare our facilitators for this year’s virtual summer conferences. my schedule will still be a little fluid the next two months, but i’ll be at the office more often than not through the end of july.
so without further ado, here’s how i spent my final week of quarantine.
- uncanny valley by anna wiener
- the child by fiona barton
- good talk by mira jacob
- allyship actions that asian americans can take to show solidarity for the black community
- finished season 3 of peaky blinders and halfway through season 4
supporting memphis / small businesses.
- minnesota freedom fund + reclaim the block
- community bail fund in memphis
- burke’s books / secret memphis [yay, holly!]
- dwj; maciel’s; mulan
- instant pot butter chicken from damn delicious
- braised chicken with coconut milk, tomato, and ginger from nyt cooking
- long walk along the river
- a few early morning runs
- hike at shelby forest
- long chats with chrystal and with jesse
- hike with alex and solomon
- changed my sheets and my duvet cover, which always feels like an accomplishment
from now on i guess we are back to our regularly scheduled programming, whatever that means in the midst of a global pandemic.
stay safe my friends.