yep. we’ve now been quarantined for 6 weeks. in some ways it feels longer than that and in some ways – for me – it feels like april has flown by.
- the book of unknown americans by cristina henríquez
- harry potter and the deathly hallows by j.k. rowling [i’m nearly halfway; it takes me a while to get through the 200 pages when they’re wandering in the woods]
- scrubs, season 1, episodes 2 and 3
supporting memphis / small businesses.
- hope house
- human rights campaign
- st jude children’s research hospital [via nate’s fundraiser]
- kwik chek, huey’s, india palace, mulan, hyderabad house
i made brownies out of a box i found in my cupboard. does that count?
- a run by the river
- 5 minute core strength and 10 minute full body strength workouts on the peloton app
- butler street stairs x 2
- a sunday hike with alex and sol
- and all the long walks
- continuing to kill the game with my rhodes trivia team
- a physically-distanced river walk with chrystal and pat
- phone chat with jane
- phone chat with alex
- RIGGS REUNION [5 weeks is far too long for us to be apart]
- sat in my parents’ driveway and chatted with them for an hour
nothing last week, but i have a big one happening this week!